Here is the solution to drift the car. Most of the peoples are crazy about cars and also about car stunts. You also may have car craze. Stunting is very dangerous yet so but in order to perform stunting like drifting you have to practice very well before the final … Read the rest
It’s a simple guide to buy used cars.The following things are very important while buying a used car.There are two cases to buy a used cars.First case is to learn driving because to learn driving buying a new car is not needed because we may meet with small crashes.Another case … Read the rest
Here is the post about the washing or cleaning of head light of your car in easy way. The following simple step should be able apply in your home itself. Do one headlight at a time. This post explains with only one headlight and same can be repeated for another.… Read the rest
Here is the post about the cleaning of cloudy car headlights. The light and disperses it in a wider pattern, giving the illusion that the headlights are weaker, as well as making it difficult to drive at night. Regularly cleaning cloudy headlights is an important safety measure that every driver … Read the rest
How Automobiles are classified :
- Motor cycles, scooters
- Cars, jeeps
- Buses and trucks
- Heavy weight transport vehicles eg. Trucks, buses.
- Light weight transport vehicles eg. Cars, jeeps etc.
- Make and model
- Bajaj ‘pulsar’, Royal Enfield ‘Bullet’, Honda ‘ Externo ’ etc.
- Premier ‘Padmini’, Hindustan ‘Ambassador’, Marui 800
WHAT ARE THE FUNCTIONS OF FOUR STROKE SPARK IGNITION ENGINE?
FUNCTION OF FOUR STROKE IC ENGINE (PETROL ENGINE OR SPARK IGNITION ENGINE):
A four stoke engine is an INTERNAL COMBUSTION engine that has four strokes, they are:
- suction stroke,
- compression stroke,
- power (or) expansion stroke,
- Exhaust stroke.
A four stroke … Read the rest
- Check oil level of the engine atleast once of two weeks and maintain proper level.
- Change engine oil every 5000 kms, depends upon the engine type.
- Oil filter should be change every oil change.
- Check the coolant level fortnightly.
- Get the emission checked every six months.
- Check the
The idea behind the Hennessey Venom GT came from a dominating performance in a track test held by a popular car magazine. Using their Hennessey Venom 1000 (a car based on the Dodge Viper), they won first place in a zero-to-200 mph acceleration test (time is 20.3 seconds).In fact, this … Read the rest